SII Standard Formula Calculator is a part of our complex Solvency II solution offered by Tools4F in cooperation with ADASTRA company. The combination of a stable background of the large international consultancy firm and unique know-how of the dynamically evolving actuarial company put the ground to the creation of a comprehensive, practical, real-world solution that addresses all aspects of Solvency II calculations, data processing, reporting, and ORSA.
Key principles of the Compact solution are:
- Made to be implemented as easy as possible
- Includes all the parts necessary to be SII compliant
- Manageable in a short period of time – typically 2-3 months
- Acceptably priced
- Full actuarial and IT support during the project
- Allows for further development
The solution is very well suitable for MID and SMALLER companies.
The highlights of complex solution which is The SII Standard Formula Calculator & Quantitative Solvency II Reporting tool you can find here:
This application processes the complex standard formula calculations based on the predefined and fully described set of inputs and resulting in a very well explained set of outputs in a structure respecting the current QRT (Quantitative Reporting Templates) structures and definitions. It may easily be plugged-in into your Solvency II solution.
Main features of the tool:
- Processes standard formula calculations based on the predefined and fully described set of inputs
- Based on MS Excel environment
- Produces very well explained set of outputs in a structure respecting the current QRT structures and definitions.
- Auditable and traceable calculation (no black box)
- It may easily be plugged-in into your Solvency II solution.
There are 3 modes of usage:
- Preview mode – input data is read from the Data Storage without saving results. All inputs and results can be presented
- Calculation mode – writes results back to the database or saves them to text files.
- Free mode – enables to save as standalone MS Excel file with input data for sensitivity analysis.
You can find other Solvency II tools here.
Watch our video demonstration.
See below the overall structure of the Solvency II solution which may be integrated in your company.
If you have any questions please use the contact form below.